School plays a major role in inculcating a sense of discipline amongst the students. It is in the interest of the student to take discipline not as a burden but as a joyous pursuit for better education. Students must abide by the rules of discipline of the school which are listed below:
- The students are expected to come in proper school uniform. Neatness & Cleanliness must be encouraged by the parents.
- Regularity in attendance is compulsory. A student must get the permission of the class teacher or principal in writing in case of a leave. Absence in case of illness is acceptable without permission but an application to the effect must be sent to the principal with in two days duly supported by a medical certificate from a doctor.
- If a student is absent for more than 10 consecutive days without any information or permission in writing, his/her name stand liable to be struck off the rolls of the school records. The student will be re-admitted only after seeking written permission & paying the admission fees and dues if any.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours except with the approval of the principal in writing.
- Students suffering from a contagious disease are not allowed to attend the school. Such students will be allowed to attend the classes only if they produce suitable medical certification of fitness.
- Misbehaviour with the teacher, obscenity of words and deeds or repeated breach of discipline in any form will be dealt with severity & may lead to expulsion from the school, if necessary.
- System of warning slip will be followed to ensure proper discipline in the school.